Monday, May 18, 2009

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends

Ok, I just came on here for a little bit to check my facebook page and my page on Homeschool Lounge. I felt so much stirring inside me and thought about blogging. Then I decided it was too late and I would wait til another day. Wait, isn't that what I always say?

Well...I was reading things on my Homeschool Lounge nook and saw the link to this site. Read my last post and just felt free all over again. Then I saw that someone had posted a comment. It was a friend who told me she was here for me, willing to help me along in this adventure. Reminding me that it hasn't always been easy for us in this game called life. God has grown us so much through our trials.

It just touched me that she is willing to help. Willing to be there for me. God knows that I need that. He knows that I will get stuck at times and I need someone to walk through the trenches with me.

Thank you Father for friends who are real. Friends who share their stories to encourage me. Friends who are willing to be that "human touch" when I need it.

And thanks to that special someone who blessed me tonight. I am so full of emotion right now. God is going to free me of this. HE is going to be glorified in this. And........HE will use this mess to bless someone else. And you, my friend, are going to be blessed for being willing....love ya sis.

1 comment:

The Prayer Jar said...

Hi Laurie...Found you on here! I am new at this!!!
Nice blog