Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sean is 18

Sean is "18" today. That is not hard for me to say. Just hard for me to let him go. I know he still needs me to help guide him through this thing we call life. However, he believes he "knows it all" and is ready for the world. How do those two worlds learn to live together? I know that God has great plans for him. I know I need to keep releasing him.

One day this will all be a memory. For now, though, it is hard.

Thank you Father that I can release Sean to you. I know he is safe in Your arms. Hold him tight Father. Bless him real good.

I love you Sean! I know you have a great future ahead of you. Just don't forget your momma!

1 comment:

Judy Dudich said...

Hi Lauri!
I LOVE the title of your blog!!!!!!!
I agree that it's hard when our kids turn 18...but know that in just a handful of years you will have MANY NEW BLESSINGS to share together as he begins to live an adult life (Notice I said "in a handful of years"...I'm not making you let him go all at once Mamma...don't worry!)
::SMILES::
Thanks for joining Daily Blessings Special Feature Interviews!
Looking forward to your visits!
Can't wait to list your blog on my Benmakesten blogroll!
God's blessings to your family!
Judy
http://www.thebestofhomeschoolfaithandfamilylife.com/